Always Eat After 7 PM - My Takeaway

This post is brought to you by our sponsor "Always Eat After 7 PM". The opinions expressed are my own.
This week marks my final week testing the "Always Eat After 7 PM" program. I must say that it felt great not having to think to hard about what I could eat. Check out part 3 of this series here.

I typically make good food decisions but I felt relief that I didn't have to be super rigid. Also the intermittent fasting part of this program was not difficult at all. I went to bed feeling good and satisfied and I woke up feeling quite fine. I was able to get through the morning drinking water with a lemon until it was time to eat at about 12 noon. I lost weight with minimal effort, meaning, I did not work out, 😆 however, I do plan on getting my workouts back on my schedule. The main difference for me though, was a noticeable increase in energy. Also I did not feel hungry throughout the day. I ate when I needed to and my general mood was improved. "Intermittent fasting really shines when it comes to improving the hormones that directly affect your hunger, blood sugar, and metabolism. One is insulin. IF combats insulin resistance, meaning that it helps your body use insulin more normally, thereby lowering your diabetes risk and boosting your metabolism." 

I will continue to use the tips that I learned in this book. It's so easy to incorporate in my lifestyle that it truly doesn't feel like another diet. I also got my husband on board and he has dropped nearly 10 lbs. within the last 3 weeks!! Another benefit of this program, at least for me, is that it forced me to drink more water. Something I desperately needed to do anyway. Based on surprising science, Always Eat After 7 PM debunks popular diet myths and offers an easy-to-follow diet that accelerates fat-burning and allows you to indulge in your most intense food cravings: Eating the majority of your calories at night. A few nights away I was able to enjoy homemade mini chocolate doughnuts guilt free!!

We've been traditionally taught to avoid carbs, have an early dinner, and never eat before bed. But the fact is, the latest scientific research shows us this earlier model is not the most ideal. Tou can still reach your goals and be healthy using the model of eating after 7 PM and intermittent fasting. Joel Marion's Always Eat After 7 PM program makes dieting easy and eliminates 90% of reasons for resistance. 

Always Eat After 7 PM: The revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks - While Burning Fat Overnight by Joel Marion is now available to purchase. Learn more about the book and how to purchase here.

This post is brought to you by our sponsor "Always Eat After 7 PM". The opinions expressed are my own. 






Comments