Turkey Bacon Frittata

I woke up this morning and I didn't know what I wanted for breakfast. I scanned the fridge and I saw eggs. Then I saw turkey bacon and bell peppers... *ding ding ding* a frittata was born! Well in my head at least :)





Ingredients
4 large eggs
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp butter
3 strips turkey Bacon
1/4 cup bell peppers, chopped

*preheat oven to 350F

Preparation

  • Whisk eggs together with salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl
  • Add milk and baking powder and combine well 
  • Melt butter in a 9" oven proof pan then add peppers and turkey bacon. Saute for 2 minutes
  • Pour egg mixture to pan and cook until the egg had set at the bottom and the top begins to set
  • Place pan in oven and cook for 4 minutes then broil for 1 minute until golden brown
  • Remove from oven and cut into 6 slices.



Comments