Always Eat After 7 PM Update (Part III)

This post is brought to you by our sponsor "Always Eat After 7 PM". The opinions expressed are my own.

This is third week following the tips and techniques in the book "Always Eat after 7 PM". I'll admit, unlearning so many of the things we were told about food is not as easy as I thought. It's a matter of breaking habits and changing the mindset. It's also about reevaluating our relationship with food. So it's going to take some time to incorporate new good habits. "We've been traditionally taught to avoid carbs, have an early dinner, and never eat before bed. But the fact is that the latest scientific research shows us the earlier model is not the most ideal."

This is the start of the third week for me and unfortunately I have not worked out as consistently as I'd like to because I have a lot of work to catch up on, plus being a full time mom and wife. Taking care of myself often goes on the back burner. Despite my busy schedule and lack of self care, I managed to lose weight and I felt a noticeable increase in energy. The only thing I can attribute this change to is this new way of eating! If you haven't read the previous parts of this series you can find them here and here.

I increased my water intake, which I've been trying to do for the longest. Since I've replaced breakfast with lemon water, I'm starting to see other benefits, especially in my skin. "Water helps digest your food, expel wates, regulate your temperature, protect your tissues, cushion your joints, and protect your spinal column, among many other vital functions. It is through water that hormones flow to the proper organs, that nutrientes reach all cells, and toxins are diluted and removed from the body." Talk about benefits from simply drinking water!

The book contains fun and easy recipes that anyone can do. I'm a foodie so you know I had to try a few of them. I had a craving for something sweet so I chose the the fruit tarts. Super delicious and healthy!! 





Joel Marion's Always Eat AFter 7 PM program makes dieting easy and eliminates 90% of the reason for resistance. 

Always Eat After 7 PM: The revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks - While Burning Fat Overnight by Joel Marion is now available to purchase. Learn more about the book and how to purchase here.

This post is brought to you by our sponsor "Always Eat After 7 PM". The opinions expressed are my own. 




Comments