Orange Pork Chops

As you may already know, I love using fresh fruit in my recipes. I wanted to make pork chops but not in the same old way so I picked up a few oranges. The result is as follows! My mom enjoyed this meal :)



Ingredients

4 center cut pork chops
1 and 1/2 tsp Salt (or to taste)
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp paprika
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 clove of garlic finely chopped
1/2 cup yellow onions
1 tsp Goya sazon
1 orange, juiced
1 cup water

Preparation
  • Season pork chops with salt, pepper and paprika
  • Heat oil in a large pan then sauté onions and garlic over medium heat
  • Add sazon then Pour in juice of 1 orange and bring to a boil
  • Place pork chops in the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Flip pork chops and cook for 3 more minutes

  • Pour in water, cover pan and simmer for 40 minutes
Garnish with an orange wedge and serve...Enjoy!!



Comments

  1. Very easy recipe to follow and it smells heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the family enjoyed it as much as I did. Did you take any pics?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment