Pecan Crusted Salmon

Anybody who knows me knows that I absolutely love salmon. There are so many ways to prepare salmon that it never gets boring... well not to me at least. About 2 weeks ago I received a request for pecan crusted salmon. I did not have a recipe but I had to make good on the request. Here goes!




Ingredients

2 pounds salmon fillets
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
salt & pepper
1/2 cup crushed pecans
dash brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter

*Preheat oven at 325F
*Season salmon fillet with salt, pepper and a dash of lemon juice
  1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
  2. Add the worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Mix in honey and heat until warm, then turn off heat,
  3. Place fillets in a greased baking dish and spread honey glaze over each fillet. 
  4. Sprinkle pecans over each fillet, then place in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes
Serve with steamed veggies or grilled zuchini with caprese salsa

Comments